I’m Federico Martelli and I was born in Milan on 4th October 1993 and currently living in Munich.
Ever since I was a child, I would love playing with ideas and concepts: I have been studying to develop and learn more about projects of all types, like the time when I decided to recycle a vacuum cleaner that moves and floats on the water by a remote controller.
I started my professional studies as a Graphic Designer at the Salesiani Don Bosco of Milan Institute, where I graduated in 2012. In order to cope with the changing concept of communication, I decided to continue my studies and specialise in omnichannel communication. As a conclusion of this studies, I became a “Senior Technician for graphics, multi-channel, instruments and communication systems” in 2014.
This helped me to starting managing any communication project with a broader, enhanced expertise. As a matter of fact, I followed several projects which required a strict graphic coordination among channels and means, as a freelancer and a regular employee.
On this regard, I have been Junior Art Director for Censhare AG, where I have been in charge of all company’s communications and events. This experience lasted from 2014 to 2015.
Since 2017,I am working as a Art Director for Global Savings Group, the leading content platform for shopping savers in Germany, France, Spain and Italy. I am currently based in Munich, Germany.
My role is as versatile as it can be. I advocate on the design, creative and content strategy for the travel verticals of the company, Voyagesdetective.fr and cazaviajes.es. Together with my regular duties, I supported and became part of the Black Friday task force, which helped organic traffic to grow by 600% and 198% in Spain and France respectively, thanks also to a new transactional communication strategy we opted for this occasion.
During this period I managed to get close to Google Analytics, a tool which helped me a lot to make wiser choices that have a creative impact. For example, I have seen on my own projects how a good quality content can actually be a ground breaker for the success of company, not only from a UX but also consumer behavior perspective. I saw how drone recorded videos have had a conversion impact for our sales, that’s why – also for personal reasons and genuine interest – I decided to take the Drone’s driver license which enables me to pilot drone up to 25 kg to create professional photos and videos.
Talking about me, as a human being. I am a guy that loves improving himself every day, learning especially from those who have more experience. I humble listen, assemble and make the most out of any exchange which can be beneficial from my professional path.
Let’s make amazing things happen.
- Graphic Design: presentations, letterhead, flyer, business cards (Illustrator, InDesign)
- Image editing and correction (Photoshop)
- Video editing (Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Documents/presentations (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Motion Design (After Effects)
- Video creation (Reflex, Drone)
- Photography (Reflex, Drone)
- Website creation (WordPress, HTML, CSS)
- Social Media Management (Buffer, Later..)
- Project Management
- Good team work capability
- Good Writing skills acquired during years (creation of many PowerPoint Presentation about innovative projects)
- Good capability to discover and solve problems by doing research on the internet (proven through work experience)
- Good capability to work on more projects at the same time
The Senior Technician for graphics, multi-channel, instruments and communication systems (2012-2014)
ITS Angelo Rizzoli, Milan
Specialization course of 2 years, whereof 6 months of stage. The complete list of the competences is available here.
Some of these:
- Event management
- Social media marketing
- Video creation (also with 3D objects)
- Digital and Interactive contents creation (PDF, books..)
- Strategical marketing
- Apps creation for iOS (XCode base)
For the final exam I realized a book, entirely created by me, graphic and contents aspects. Also a digital and interactive version for iPad were created.
Graphic designer (2007-2012)
Salesiani Don Bosco, Milan
Course of 5 years at Salesiani Don Bosco of Milan as Graphic Designer. During this course I learned to create graphics for printed products as books, advertise and posters. I also learned the different system of printing. In 2010 I was the Graphic Designer of the first school newspaper called “Secondo Piano”. However it had success, so I had the same role also for the second edition in the 2011. For the final exam I realized a book, entirely created by me, graphic and contents aspects. Then I was the only person that create also a digital and interactive version of the book for iPad. This was possible about the new Adobe’s feature. To create the digital version, I studied in internet all kind of interactions individually.
▪ Conception and realization of external and internal communication measures and campaigns for the company website, social media channels, extranets and enterprise social network.
▪ Media production in photography, graphic, presentation and animation for all measures.
▪ Design and implementation of the corporate design in presentations and business stationery for external and internal measures.
▪ Supportive involvement in designing, promotion, organization and execution of events like censhare Collaboration week 2014 with 140 employees and other customer and employee loyalty events.
▪ Independent communication with the managing director, marketing department and all departments involved.
▪ Creation of graphic covers for the webiste
▪ Managing Instagram profile (post and repost photos of other users)
▪ Take and edit photos for website (old places, Milano city)
▪ Create Videos (video making, video editing)
▪ Create Animated Videos (motion graphic design)
▪ Create professional Photos
▪ Coordinated graphics (Web & Documents)
▪ Graphics creation
▪ Website (support) creation (http://www.eurorigin.com)
Cinema of Milan situated in via Pacinotti 6, reopen celebrating 102 years. I followed the burn of this local during the restoration. During this period I created the facebook page, sharing a lot of things (as photos created by me). I manage this page for a long time since its reached 1.000 fans. Twice a week a was in the cinema to organize and follow the events and to take photos and videos.
Creation of Graphic for events and internal courses as posters (web and printed versions). Managing the Facebook page and relative creation of a prefixed goal. Managing also the political page “Partito Italia Nuova” about 10.000 fans.
▪ Graphical documents
▪ Renewal website’s graphics: http://betonmath.polimi.it (only color’s part)
▪ Coordinated graphics (Web & Documents)