I’m Federico Martelli and I was born in Milan on 4th October 1993.
Since when I was a child I love playing with ideas: I study and create new project of all types, from recycling to a vacuum cleaner that moves and floats on the water by a remote controller.
I started my studies as a Graphic Designer, graduating with 82/100 in 2012 at Salesiani Don Bosco of Milan. But in that period the communication was changing, so I decided to continue my studies specializing myself in Multichannel communication. In 2014 I finished my studies as “The Senior Technician for graphics, multi-channel, instruments and communication systems” graduating with 96/100.
Thanks to my course of study, I manage the communications at 360 degrees.
I’m able to, for example, create all company’s communication as logo, website, letterhead, printed or digital presentation, company philosophy’s photos, video introduction (also in Motion Design), flyer, business cards: all strictly graphically coordinated.
Given my interest in the Junior Art Director’s position, during my experiences I am committed to manage projects and timelines. Indeed at Censhare AG I have covered the position of Junior Art Director being the only one Graphic Designer in the company managing all company’s communication, events too.
Subsequently I took the Drone’s driver license: now I’m able to pilot drone up to 25 kg to create professional photos and videos.
I am a guy that love improving himself every day, learning especially from those who have more experience.
- Graphic Design: presentations, letterhead, flyer, business cards (Illustrator, InDesign)
- Image editing and correction (Photoshop)
- Video editing (Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Documents/presentations (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Motion Design (After Effects)
- Video creation (Reflex, Drone)
- Photography (Reflex, Drone)
- Website creation (WordPress, HTML, CSS)
- Social Media Management (Buffer, Later..)
- Project Management
- Good team work capability
- Good Writing skills acquired during years (creation of many PowerPoint Presentation about innovative projects)
- Good capability to discover and solve problems by doing research on the internet (proven through work experience)
- Good capability to work on more projects at the same time
The Senior Technician for graphics, multi-channel, instruments and communication systems (2012-2014)
ITS Angelo Rizzoli, Milan
Specialization course of 2 years, whereof 6 months of stage. The complete list of the competences is available here.
Some of these:
- Event management
- Social media marketing
- Video creation (also with 3D objects)
- Digital and Interactive contents creation (PDF, books..)
- Strategical marketing
- Apps creation for iOS (XCode base)
For the final exam I realized a book, entirely created by me, graphic and contents aspects. Also a digital and interactive version for iPad were created.
Graphic designer (2007-2012)
Salesiani Don Bosco, Milan
Course of 5 years at Salesiani Don Bosco of Milan as Graphic Designer. During this course I learned to create graphics for printed products as books, advertise and posters. I also learned the different system of printing. In 2010 I was the Graphic Designer of the first school newspaper called “Secondo Piano”. However it had success, so I had the same role also for the second edition in the 2011. For the final exam I realized a book, entirely created by me, graphic and contents aspects. Then I was the only person that create also a digital and interactive version of the book for iPad. This was possible about the new Adobe’s feature. To create the digital version, I studied in internet all kind of interactions individually.
▪ Conception and realization of external and internal communication measures and campaigns for the company website, social media channels, extranets and enterprise social network.
▪ Media production in photography, graphic, presentation and animation for all measures.
▪ Design and implementation of the corporate design in presentations and business stationery for external and internal measures.
▪ Supportive involvement in designing, promotion, organization and execution of events like censhare Collaboration week 2014 with 140 employees and other customer and employee loyalty events.
▪ Independent communication with the managing director, marketing department and all departments involved.
▪ Creation of graphic covers for the webiste
▪ Managing Instagram profile (post and repost photos of other users)
▪ Take and edit photos for website (old places, Milano city)
▪ Create Videos (video making, video editing)
▪ Create Animated Videos (motion graphic design)
▪ Create professional Photos
▪ Coordinated graphics (Web & Documents)
▪ Graphics creation
▪ Website (support) creation (http://www.eurorigin.com)
Cinema of Milan situated in via Pacinotti 6, reopen celebrating 102 years. I followed the burn of this local during the restoration. During this period I created the facebook page, sharing a lot of things (as photos created by me). I manage this page for a long time since its reached 1.000 fans. Twice a week a was in the cinema to organize and follow the events and to take photos and videos.
Creation of Graphic for events and internal courses as posters (web and printed versions). Managing the Facebook page and relative creation of a prefixed goal. Managing also the political page “Partito Italia Nuova” about 10.000 fans.
▪ Graphical documents
▪ Renewal website’s graphics: http://betonmath.polimi.it (only color’s part)
▪ Coordinated graphics (Web & Documents)